Play Duration / End Dates
Films are usually booked to play from Thursdays to Wednesdays. Every Monday morning, we decide if a film will be extended for another week or not and update our website accordingly.
End dates are only displayed on the last 7 days of a film's run, they are also accompanied by a graphic that shows how many days are left.
Be sure to check back after Monday afternoon to see which films have been extended or not.
To ensure seating at your preferred showing, advance tickets are recommended for opening weekends and during holiday periods. Tickets can be purchased at the box office during operating hours for all upcoming showings or purchased on the internet (see below).
Please note: After the start of a performance, late arriving ticket holders will only be admitted to the auditorium at the discretion of management.
How to buy tickets online
1. Click on our ''buy tickets'' button from anywhere on the site and you will be taken to our online ticketing system.
2. Select the day you want and the show time you wish to see.
3. Here you must select how many tickets you want, input your credit card number (without any spaces) and billing address details, then click the ''Buy Tickets'' button.
4. When you finish purchasing online tickets , your order will pop up with all details and an email will be sent to you with your order.
You can either:
a) print the pop up order and bring it to the box office to redeem the tickets.
b) or print the email you receive after the order was completed making sure your barcode is showing.
c) or if you are not able to print the confirmation email, then bring the credit card you used to purchase the tickets online instead, in order to redeem the tickets.
About purchasing tickets online
Internet Ticketing FAQ’s
1. I got to the sales confirmation screen, hit the button, and my screen went blank… nothing happened.
Did my sale go through?
2. I got to the ticket purchase confirmation screen, (the page with the bar-codes) but I did not get a confirmation e-mail.
Did my sale go through?
3. I purchased tickets On-line, but I am unable to go. Will my credit card be charged even if I don’t pick up my tickets?
4. I purchased tickets On-Line and I made a mistake/can’t come to the movie. What should I do?
5. I’ve tried everything here but I still need some help. Whom do I contact?
In order to preserve the movie watching experience and minimize interruptions we kindly ask our guests to arrive before scheduled showtime, and once the movie starts to refrain from talking and using their phones
If you have any further questions, please call the box office at 77787780 during operating hours or click here to Email us