Play Duration / End Dates
Films are usually booked to play from Thursdays to Wednesdays. Every Monday morning, we decide if a film will be extended for another week or not and update our website accordingly.
End dates are only displayed on the last 7 days of a film's run, they are also accompanied by a graphic that shows how many days are left.
Be sure to check back after Monday afternoon to see which films have been extended or not.
To ensure seating at your preferred showing, advance tickets are recommended for opening weekends and during holiday periods. Tickets can be purchased at the box office during operating hours for all upcoming showings or purchased on the internet (see below).
Please note: After the start of a performance, late arriving ticket holders will only be admitted to the auditorium at the discretion of management.
How to buy tickets online
1. Click on our ''buy tickets'' button from anywhere on the site and you will be taken to our online ticketing system.
2. Select the day you want and the show time you wish to see.
3. Then select the number and type of tickets you want and then click add to cart.
4. You will then be directed to your shopping cart were you can review your order. Click checkout to proceed.
5. At the next step you need to select your seats. Click on select your seats. A pop up window with the screen layout will appear. Select the seats of your preference and click continue.
6. Enter your log in information or your email to proceed as guest. ( you will receive your web order /tickets on the email you enter ).
7. you will then be directed to the payment page. Enter your credit card information and proceed with the payment.
8. When you finish purchasing online tickets, your order will pop up with all details and an email will be sent to you with your order.
You can either:
a) print the pop up order and bring it to the box office to redeem the tickets.
b) or print the email you receive after the order was completed making sure your barcode is showing.
c) bring your email on your mobile device, making sure that the barcode is showing, note that you need to set up your device on light mode and not dark mode in order for us to be able to scan it.
About purchasing tickets online
Internet Ticketing FAQ’s
1. I got to the sales confirmation screen, hit the button, and my screen went blank… nothing happened.
Did my sale go through?
2. I got to the ticket purchase confirmation screen, (the page with the bar-codes) but I did not get a confirmation e-mail.
Did my sale go through?
3. I purchased tickets On-line, but I am unable to go. Will my credit card be charged even if I don’t pick up my tickets?
4. I purchased tickets On-Line and I made a mistake/can’t come to the movie. What should I do?
5. I’ve tried everything here but I still need some help. Whom do I contact?
In order to preserve the movie watching experience and minimize interruptions we kindly ask our guests to arrive before scheduled showtime, and once the movie starts to refrain from talking and using their phones
If you have any further questions, please call the box office at 77787780 during operating hours or click here to Email us